skip to main content

How it works

Pay a 25% deposit with the remaining 75% paid equally over 12 months (interest free)

Eg, a 2000 sale would require a 500 deposit paid at the time of ordering, and then just 12 monthly payments of 125 a month***

Can I pay a bigger deposit?

Yes, you can pay a deposit larger than 25% if you wish. Its up to you.

excellent 12 months interest free credit.

Take advantage of our fantastic interest- free credit by calling us on:

020 7371 5745

What if i dont want interest free credit?

No problem - if you would prefer not to take up the interest free credit offer you can pay by cash, debit and all major credit cards.

Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by DofC. Credit subject to acceptance