About the range
The Romano is a comfortable, contemporary design with a high supportive back and well cushioned, curved arms for extra comfort. Hand made to order, The Romano is available in many sizes, and also comes with a reclining function that you can choose to be either manual or electric.
This range is available to view in the following showrooms:
- 99cm Romano Armchair From: £720.30
- 95cm Romano Armchair With Manual Recliner From: £832.30
- 96cm Romano Armchair With Electric Recliner From: £1,063.30
- 156cm Romano 2 Seater Sofa From: £1,063.30
- 156cm Romano 2 Seater Sofa With Manual Recliners From: £1,665.30
- 156cm Romano 2 Seater Sofa With Electric Recliners From: £1,742.30
- 213cm Romano 3 Seater Sofa From: £1,364.30
- 215cm Romano 3 Seater Sofa With Manual Recliners From: £1,700.30
- 215cm Romano 3 Seater Sofa With Electric Recliners From: £2,120.30
- 274cm Romano 4 Seater Sofa With Manual Recliners From: £1,854.30
- 136cm Romano 2 Seater Sofa With 1 Arm From: £832.30
- 136cm Romano 2 Seater Sofa With 1 Arm And Manual Recliner From: £1,098.30
- 136cm Romano 2 Seater Sofa With 1 Arm And Electric Recliner From: £1,287.30
- 190cm Romano Left Facing Chaise From: £1,966.30
- 190cm Romano Right Facing Chaise From: £1,966.30
- 118cm Romano Wedge Corner Seat From: £720.30
|Manufacture||Hand made by one of the top Italian manufacturers achieving ISO 9001 Quality Standards|
|Internal Frame Guarantee||10 Years (T&Cs apply)|
|Suspension System Guarantee||2 Years (T&Cs apply)|
|Frame||Mixture of solid and engineered wood|
|Seat Cushions||Top quality reflex foam for added comfort|
|Back Cushions||Industrial strength webbing offering superb durability and longevity|
|Tight Access||Removable legs available (contact us for more information)|
|Top Grain Leathers||Available in natural leathers for added character and protected leathers for active family living.|
When you're ready, place your order and your new furniture will be delivered by our approved suppliers within 10-12 weeks.
We only ask for a small contribution towards the deilvery of your items, with the rest being heavily subsidised by Darlings of Chelsea. For more information about our delivery charges please click here.
Delivery is made by independent carriers, and arranged on specified days between Monday and Friday according to postcode areas. When the courier has received your furniture they will contact you personally to arrange delivery day the week before delivery, and a 2 hour time slot the day before delivery.
AB, PA, IV and KW postcodes there will be a small additional charge which will be advised prior to order confirmation. For deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands we will need to get a quote for you. For worldwide delivery please contact us for further information.
Please note - Whilst we try our best to adhere to the approximate delivery times given, we cannot be held responsible for unexpected delays that may occur at any stage in the supply chain.
- Award winning customer service - With a dedicated customer service team and your own account manager to take your from purchase through to delivery, our levels of care and support are second to none.
- British made - with exception of our European ranges, the majority of our sofas are hand crafted here in the UK. We believe in the quality of fine British craftsmanship- with the added bonus of faster delivery times!
- Bespoke products, tailor made for you - We know you don't want the same sofa as your neighbour- with award winning, exclusive ranges to choose from, you are guaranteed to create something as individual and unique as you!
- We offer 0% finance - nothing should take away from the excitement of finding your dream sofa. Find comfort in our interest free finance and spread the cost over 12 or 24 months. Leave your bank account sitting pretty too!
- Experienced staff- Darlings would be nothing without our exceptional team; we invest in their development so you can benefit from their expertise in leathers, fabrics, interior design and manufacture. With regular visits to our factories, they are equipped with the knowledge to answer any questions you may have.
- Established showrooms - fall in love with your sofa at one of our 5 well located showrooms across the UK. We understand that sofa shopping can be thirsty work; we aim to make your experience as relaxed as possible with teas, coffees and refreshments available in every store. Leave your children in the kids corner and make your decisions in peace!
- Punctual delivery service - Communication is key when it comes to delivery. We maintain regular contact throughout the delivery process with a phone call when your sofas is ready; a text message 24 hours before and a two hour time slot within which your sofa will arrive. Our polite, careful delivery men assemble your sofa, take away all packaging and will even recycle your old sofa for you!