About the range
The St James range offers sleek and modern design, with clean lines, wide flat arms and a wide seating area, all of which makes for an extremely comfortable sofa. Hand crafted in the UK, you can choose from a variety of sofa sizes and sofa beds. Available in a choice of top grain leathers, with the additional option of piped or stitched cushions, The St James is the perfect choice if you’re looking for a practical yet stylish sofa for your home.
This range is available to view in the following showrooms:
- 86cm St James Chair From: £720.30
- 115cm St James 1.5 Seater Sofa From: £986.30
- 147cm St James 2 Seater Sofa From: £1,287.30
- 168cm St James 2.5 Seater Sofa From: £1,322.30
- 168cm St James 2.5 Seater Sofa Bed From: £1,511.30
- 185cm St James 3 Seater Sofa From: £1,364.30
- 185cm St James 3 Seater Sofa Bed From: £1,588.30
- 208cm St James 3.5 Seater Sofa From: £1,476.30
- 208cm St James 3.5 Seater Sofa Bed From: £1,819.30
- 226cm St James 4 Seater Sofa From: £1,665.30
- 264cm St James 4.5 Seater Sofa From: £2,344.30
- 299cm St James 5 Seater Sofa From: £2,344.30
- 340cm St James 6 Seater Sofa From: £2,575.30
- 92cm St James Footstool From: £496.30
- 51cm St James Small Ottoman From: £405.30
- 91cm St James Ottoman From: £531.30
|Manufacture||Made to order in the UK|
|Internal Frame Guarantee||5 Years (T&Cs apply)|
|Frame||Hardwood frame (beech or birch). Pinned, screwed and glued.|
|Seat Cushions||Luxury Foam with a fibre wrap|
|Back Cushions||Sumptuous pocket layered fibre for added comfort|
|Tight Access||Detachable arms, removable legs, reduced back height available and dismantled delivery available. (contact us for more information)|
|Bespoke Options||Yes - this model can be tailored or tweaked to suit your requirements|
|Feet||Solid square or round feet available|
|Suspension Support||Serpentine Springs|
|Fast Track Delivery||yes|
When you're ready, place your order and your new furniture will be delivered by our approved suppliers within 4-7 weeks.
We only ask for a small contribution towards the deilvery of your items, with the rest being heavily subsidised by Darlings of Chelsea. For more information about our delivery charges please click here.
Delivery is made by independent carriers, and arranged on specified days between Monday and Friday according to postcode areas. When the courier has received your furniture they will contact you personally to arrange delivery day the week before delivery, and a 2 hour time slot the day before delivery.
AB, PA, IV and KW postcodes there will be a small additional charge which will be advised prior to order confirmation. For deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands we will need to get a quote for you. For worldwide delivery please contact us for further information.
Please note - Whilst we try our best to adhere to the approximate delivery times given, we cannot be held responsible for unexpected delays that may occur at any stage in the supply chain.
- Award winning customer service - With a dedicated customer service team and your own account manager to take your from purchase through to delivery, our levels of care and support are second to none.
- British made - with exception of our European ranges, the majority of our sofas are hand crafted here in the UK. We believe in the quality of fine British craftsmanship- with the added bonus of faster delivery times!
- Bespoke products, tailor made for you - We know you don't want the same sofa as your neighbour- with award winning, exclusive ranges to choose from, you are guaranteed to create something as individual and unique as you!
- We offer 0% finance - nothing should take away from the excitement of finding your dream sofa. Find comfort in our interest free finance and spread the cost over 12 or 24 months. Leave your bank account sitting pretty too!
- Experienced staff- Darlings would be nothing without our exceptional team; we invest in their development so you can benefit from their expertise in leathers, fabrics, interior design and manufacture. With regular visits to our factories, they are equipped with the knowledge to answer any questions you may have.
- Established showrooms - fall in love with your sofa at one of our 5 well located showrooms across the UK. We understand that sofa shopping can be thirsty work; we aim to make your experience as relaxed as possible with teas, coffees and refreshments available in every store. Leave your children in the kids corner and make your decisions in peace!
- Punctual delivery service - Communication is key when it comes to delivery. We maintain regular contact throughout the delivery process with a phone call when your sofas is ready; a text message 24 hours before and a two hour time slot within which your sofa will arrive. Our polite, careful delivery men assemble your sofa, take away all packaging and will even recycle your old sofa for you!