About the range
The Westminster is a traditional, simple design with low arms, a small depth and supportive upright seating. Available in a choice of sizes including sofa beds, the Westminster can be made to fit your living space and with our collection of fine aniline leathers you can create a sofa that suits your style and home. Hand crafted here in the UK, the quality of British craftsmanship and upholstery is easy to see.
Last Chance - Order by 20th November for guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery!
This range is available to view in the following showrooms:
- 86cm Westminster Chair From: £706.30
- 115cm Westminster 1.5 Seater Sofa From: £986.30
- 147cm Westminster 2 Seater Sofa From: £1,287.30
- 165cm Westminster 2.5 Seater Sofa From: £1,322.30
- 165cm Westminster 2.5 Seater Sofa Bed From: £1,511.30
- 185cm Westminster 3 Seater Sofa From: £1,364.30
- 185cm Westminster 3 Seater Sofa Bed From: £1,630.30
- 209cm Westminster 3.5 Seater Sofa From: £1,511.30
- 209cm Westminster 3.5 Seater Sofa Bed From: £1,742.30
- 226cm Westminster 4 Seater Sofa From: £1,630.30
- 260cm Westminster 4.5 Seater Sofa From: £2,267.30
- 299cm Westminster 5 Seater Sofa From: £2,344.30
- 336cm Westminster 6 Seater Sofa From: £2,575.30
- 92cm Westminster Footstool From: £496.30
- 51cm Westminster Small Ottoman From: £405.30
- 93cm Westminster Ottoman From: £531.30
|Manufacture||Made to order in the UK|
|Internal Frame Guarantee||5 Years (T&Cs apply)|
|Frame||Hardwood frame (beech or birch). Pinned, screwed and glued.|
|Seat Cushions||Luxury Foam with a fibre wrap|
|Back Cushions||Sumptuous pocket layered fibre for added comfort|
|Tight Access||Detachable arms, removable legs, reduced back height available and dismantled delivery available. (contact us for more information)|
|Bespoke Options||Yes - this model can be tailored or tweaked to suit your requirements|
|Feet||Solid square or round feet available|
|Suspension Support||Serpentine Springs|
|Fast Track Delivery||yes|
When you're ready, place your order and your new furniture will be delivered by our approved suppliers within 4-7 weeks.
We only ask for a small contribution towards the deilvery of your items, with the rest being heavily subsidised by Darlings of Chelsea. For more information about our delivery charges please click here.
Delivery is made by independent carriers, and arranged on specified days between Monday and Friday according to postcode areas. When the courier has received your furniture they will contact you personally to arrange delivery day the week before delivery, and a 2 hour time slot the day before delivery.
AB, PA, IV and KW postcodes there will be a small additional charge which will be advised prior to order confirmation. For deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands we will need to get a quote for you. For worldwide delivery please contact us for further information.
Please note - Whilst we try our best to adhere to the approximate delivery times given, we cannot be held responsible for unexpected delays that may occur at any stage in the supply chain.
- Award winning customer service - With a dedicated customer service team and your own account manager to take your from purchase through to delivery, our levels of care and support are second to none.
- British made - with exception of our European ranges, the majority of our sofas are hand crafted here in the UK. We believe in the quality of fine British craftsmanship- with the added bonus of faster delivery times!
- Bespoke products, tailor made for you - We know you don't want the same sofa as your neighbour- with award winning, exclusive ranges to choose from, you are guaranteed to create something as individual and unique as you!
- We offer 0% finance - nothing should take away from the excitement of finding your dream sofa. Find comfort in our interest free finance and spread the cost over 12 or 24 months. Leave your bank account sitting pretty too!
- Experienced staff- Darlings would be nothing without our exceptional team; we invest in their development so you can benefit from their expertise in leathers, fabrics, interior design and manufacture. With regular visits to our factories, they are equipped with the knowledge to answer any questions you may have.
- Established showrooms - fall in love with your sofa at one of our 5 well located showrooms across the UK. We understand that sofa shopping can be thirsty work; we aim to make your experience as relaxed as possible with teas, coffees and refreshments available in every store. Leave your children in the kids corner and make your decisions in peace!
- Punctual delivery service - Communication is key when it comes to delivery. We maintain regular contact throughout the delivery process with a phone call when your sofas is ready; a text message 24 hours before and a two hour time slot within which your sofa will arrive. Our polite, careful delivery men assemble your sofa, take away all packaging and will even recycle your old sofa for you!