About the range
One of the more classic styles in the Darlings range, The Belgravia has been designed with large shapely arms for extra comfort. Made lovingly in the UK, you can choose from a wide range of sofa sizes from a cosy arm chair, to a roomy 3.5 or 4 seater sofa perfect for family living, as well as a number of sofa bed options. With a large selection of luxury leathers to choose from, you can customize the Belgravia to suit your style and home.
This range is available to view in the following showrooms:
- 99cm Belgravia Chair From: £743.20
- 125cm Belgravia 1.5 Seater Chair From: £1,039.20
- 160cm Belgravia 2 Seater Sofa From: £1,239.20
- 178cm Belgravia 2.5 Seater Sofa From: £1,399.20
- 178cm Belgravia 2.5 Seater Sofabed From: £1,599.20
- 198cm Belgravia 3 Seater Sofa From: £1,439.20
- 198cm Belgravia 3 Seater Sofabed From: £1,999.20
- 220cm Belgravia 3.5 Seater Sofa From: £1,639.20
- 220cm Belgravia 3.5 Seater Sofabed From: £2,399.20
- 240cm Belgravia 4 Seater Sofa From: £1,719.20
- 274cm Belgravia 4.5 Seater Sofa From: £2,439.20
- 310cm Belgravia 5 Seater Sofa From: £2,479.20
- 350cm Belgravia 6 Seater Sofa From: £2,719.20
- 91cm Belgravia Footstool From: £519.20
- 51cm Belgravia Small Storage Ottoman From: £423.20
- 91cm Belgravia Storage Ottoman From: £559.20
|Manufacture||Made to order in the UK|
|Internal Frame Guarantee||5 Years (T&Cs apply)|
|Frame||Hardwood frame (beech or birch). Pinned, screwed and glued.|
|Seat Cushions||Luxury Foam with a fibre wrap|
|Back Cushions||Sumptuous pocket layered fibre for added comfort|
|Tight Access||Detachable arms, removable legs, reduced back height available and dismantled delivery available. (contact us for more information)|
|Bespoke Options||Yes - this model can be tailored or tweaked to suit your requirements|
|Feet||Solid square or round feet available|
|Suspension Support||Serpentine Springs|
|Fast Track Delivery||Yes|
When you're ready, place your order and your new furniture will be delivered by our approved suppliers within 4-7 weeks.
We only ask for a small contribution towards the deilvery of your items, with the rest being heavily subsidised by Darlings of Chelsea.
Delivery is made by independent carriers, and arranged on specified days between Monday and Friday according to postcode areas. When the courier has received your furniture they will contact you personally to arrange delivery day the week before delivery, and a 2 hour time slot the day before delivery.
AB, PA, IV and KW postcodes there will be a small additional charge which will be advised prior to order confirmation. For deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands we will need to get a quote for you. For worldwide delivery please contact us for further information.
Please note - Whilst we try our best to adhere to the approximate delivery times given, we cannot be held responsible for unexpected delays that may occur at any stage in the supply chain.
- Award winning customer service - With a dedicated customer service team and your own account manager to take your from purchase through to delivery, our levels of care and support are second to none.
- British made - with exception of our European ranges, the majority of our sofas are hand crafted here in the UK. We believe in the quality of fine British craftsmanship- with the added bonus of faster delivery times!
- Bespoke products, tailor made for you - We know you don't want the same sofa as your neighbour- with award winning, exclusive ranges to choose from, you are guaranteed to create something as individual and unique as you!
- We offer 0% finance - nothing should take away from the excitement of finding your dream sofa. Find comfort in our interest free finance and spread the cost over 12 or 24 months. Leave your bank account sitting pretty too!
- Experienced staff- Darlings would be nothing without our exceptional team; we invest in their development so you can benefit from their expertise in leathers, fabrics, interior design and manufacture. With regular visits to our factories, they are equipped with the knowledge to answer any questions you may have.
- Established showrooms - fall in love with your sofa at one of our 5 well located showrooms across the UK. We understand that sofa shopping can be thirsty work; we aim to make your experience as relaxed as possible with teas, coffees and refreshments available in every store. Leave your children in the kids corner and make your decisions in peace!
- Punctual delivery service - Communication is key when it comes to delivery. We maintain regular contact throughout the delivery process with a phone call when your sofas is ready; a text message 24 hours before and a two hour time slot within which your sofa will arrive. Our polite, careful delivery men assemble your sofa, take away all packaging and will even recycle your old sofa for you!